BlurPage are available as Chrome extension and Firefox add-on.
After installing the extension (or add-on), you need to activate it. Click the on the browser's toolbar
The Activate screen is shown as following:
- Enter the license key in the main text field
- Click the Activate button
- The next screen telling that you have activated the extension successfully
You can find your license key in the confirmation email that you received after you purchased BlurPage. If you didn't receive any email after purchasing or lost the license key, please contact me.
If you don't purchase BlurPage yet, click the Buy license button.
To start using BlurPage, click the icon on the browser's toolbar. It will show up the main toolbar as following:
Switch mode. There are 2 different modes:
|Blur selected text|
|Clear all. Reset all elements which are blured|
|Show about dialog|
|Close BlurPage. You can open the BlurPage anytime by clicking the icon on the browser's toolbar.|
- Click the Switch mode button until you switch to the Hover mode. So the cursor will look like .
- Hover the mouse on the element you want to blur.
- Click on the element to blur. Click on the element again to unblur.
Blur selected text
- Click the Switch mode button until you switch to the Normal mode so that you can interactive with the page as usual.
- Select the text you want to blur. You can select multiple text that belong to different paragraphs.
- Click the Blur the selected text button.
Click the Clear all button.